- Administrative assistance for the Team (managing contacts, meeting scheduling, event coordination)
- Spot cleaning and organization
- Assist staff with scheduling, general inquiries, and support requests
- Organize receipts and properly forward purchases to the Controller
- Office stock, both supplies and food/beverages
- Assist current and future students with various requests (ex: Printing directions to interviews, copying and faxing background request forms, etc.)
- Monitoring the main phone line, emails, and faxes
- Facilitating visitor hospitality
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Vendor Management
- Utilize office software (Email, spreadsheets, CRM data entry, printer, label maker, etc.)
- Facilitating the admissions interview process with regards to coordination of interview schedules, assisting students with directions and answering inquiries, and maintaining status and notes in our CRM software
- Submit, retrieve, and file all enrollment paperwork, ensuring state compliance is met during the enrollment process
- Organization of all pre-work materials being sent, as well as tracking of those tasks being completed by each individual student
- Inventory management tracking of equipment on loan to students
- Processing tuition payments, and (if needed) refunds
- Answer questions or properly route questions from website contact forms
- Scheduling of conference rooms and coordination of physical space set up for special events
- Taking & collecting a number of location-specific photographs of each class for Marketing purposes
- Tracking alumni career arcs, monitoring LinkedIn profiles for changes in status, etc.
Regular office hours
Occasional evening and weekend hours
About Tech Elevator
Tech Elevator is a coding bootcamp that teaches students to become junior software developers through an intensive 14-week program that leads to a fulfilling job. Students who are passionate about technology and coding come from a variety of industries and are filtered based on aptitude testing and behavioral interviews before being accepted.
The program, which helps students rapidly acquire code development skills through their .NET and Java tracks, is delivered in-person by master software developers with deep industry experience. Tech Elevator also fully supports student career goals through an extensive hiring network, and through soft skills and career development track called the Pathway Program™.
- Must be proficient with using Google Suite, including spreadsheets, and logging activities in a CRM.
- 1-5 Years in Customer Service/direct customer interaction role preferred
- Strong Communications skills, both verbal and written; demonstrates effective collaboration
- Likes working with data; enjoys diving into the detail
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to manage various and competing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail
These are the requirements and skills that we’ve found to be a good fit for this role. If your background is different but you think you’re the right person for the job, we invite you to apply!
The well being of our employees is incredibly important to us, therefore we offer the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Short-term disability